7/11/2009

4th of July

We went to the Newport Fairgrounds for fire works friday night.
I think every one and their dog came!
It was a lot of fun, but everyone was smoking, so we didn't stay very long.

We took the girls to Dairy Queen
(we go there so often I think they recognize our car!)
Kylee loved eating the rest of McKinley's ice cream cone while waiting for the show to start.We found a spot far from the smoking crowd.
McKinley played with the gravel pretty much the entire time.We love our new camera!
Parker got some really great shots of the fire works.
Saturday, after the girls were in bed, we heard some really loud booms.
We went outside and watched three huge shows from our front yard.
I guess people here spend thousands of dollars competing for the best display.
If we are still here next year...I know where we will watch fire works, smoke-free thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment