1/11/2010
Christmas 2009 at the Lodge
We had so much fun in Idaho for Christmas. We watched movies, played games, and of course played in the snow. We also got to have lunch with John and Coya and meet our new niece Maddy. Christmas is just so much better with family! These pictures are highlights and not in any particular order.
Christmas morning McKinley and Jacob. I am not sure why McKinley has this expression?
Kylee is helping Grandpa hand out the presents!
On Christmas Eve, Santa flew over and dropped some goodies off. Kylee found a bag...and we found her after she had eaten half of it.
McKinley loves to draw, she made this drawing and the flowers for me. I really don't know where she got the stuff, but she had to find tape to tape the flowers together! What a sweet heart!
McKinley and Jacob put helmets on and looked like bobble heads.
McKinley and Jacob playing on a huge snow hill
One of the snowmobiling trips. My Dad, Mom, Steven, Abby, Parker, Me, and Ivan behind the camera
Once Kylee got a ride in the sled, she wouldn't get out. She also didn't want to sit up! She is super lazy, but this was just too cute! Savannah pulled her around with them for a long time.
Kylee loved the snow!
I don't know where they got the idea to pose with gang signs, but I have several pictures like this
Parker and I playing outside with the girls.
Parker riding one of the snowmobiles and having way too much fun!
Okay, so I hate this picture of me...I had just been running with Jacob and McKinley on the sled, but I really like Jacob and McKinley's faces, you can tell they are having a blast. Parker got a video of me running too...it is shaky because he is laughing!
On CHristmas eve, my aunt and uncle and their kids came up and we did a little program. My mom had a game for the kids with presents and a story. Every time she read "left" or "right" in the story, the presents were supposed to be passed in that direction. McKinley never really got the hang of it!
The beautiful Lodge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment