1/11/2010

Washinton Pictures

On our way up to Washington, we stopped and visited Steve and Danielle. Thanks for going to dinner, the movie, and letting us sleep there!
We had a lot of fun on vacation! This picture was taken on our trip home at one of the airports. I tried to figure out how many times I have flown, but really have lost track. I used to love it, but now it has lost all its glory and I just worry that next time I will loose something or crash!

Parker took McKinley, Ryan, and Braxton on a bear hunt (I think it was a bear) Here they found a dead rabbit that the bear had killed. Nice hunny. All the kids poked it to see if it moved.
McKinley with some binoculars to look for the bear
A mole hill was actually bear poop, again nice hunny. They all poked it too.
The little explorers ready to find a bear. I have the cutest little (well big) nephews

No comments:

Post a Comment