2/06/2010
Kylee getting dirty
These pictures are old, but I still wanted to post them. Kylee was playing outside with McKinley in the dirt and they were both so dirty they had to go straight to the bathtub. We had to laugh at the spot around Kylee's eye. She looked like one of those cute puppies with lots of spots.
After their bath, I had to clean the tub. I even washed them off, then put clean water in for round two.
How could you resist a face like that? What a cutie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey there Parker and Jess, I just found your blog...I've been reading the other one and didn't know you had this one too!
ReplyDeleteI love the Surprise Christmas video and congratulations on your new house!! That is so exciting.
I hope everything is going well with all of you and your cute little girls. Next time you're here in WA we'll have to get together.
April