Kylee got into my make-up. An entire tube of lip-stick later...she was covered. Luckily she kept it all on herself, so a bath was all the clean-up I had to do. She was pretty impressed with herself!
Are you guys just LOVING your house and all that space? Kylee is so funny! Did McKinley ever get into your makeup? With boys, I deal with the other end of the spectrum... mud and bugs and yucky things! The other day, Hudson came up to me when we were playing outside. He had something on his finger, but before I could see what it was, he wiped it right on my leg... it was a little slug! lol! I think I'd rather deal with makeup messes:)
Oh no! I just wait for the day when E gets into all of my makeup. It won't be pretty!
ReplyDeleteAre you guys just LOVING your house and all that space? Kylee is so funny! Did McKinley ever get into your makeup? With boys, I deal with the other end of the spectrum... mud and bugs and yucky things! The other day, Hudson came up to me when we were playing outside. He had something on his finger, but before I could see what it was, he wiped it right on my leg... it was a little slug! lol! I think I'd rather deal with makeup messes:)
ReplyDelete