On our drive home from a day in Gatlinburg, I noticed two ducks in a parking lot. I couldn't believe they were in the middle of such a busy place. I pulled in and got the girls out of the car so they could see the ducks. They thought it was cool, though they both just wanted to go pet them! The ducks must have been used to people, because they let us get about three feet away from them. We watched them walk around then sit there for a few minutes. One of them went to sleep while we were watching, but the other never kept his eyes off of us!
Oh, I guess you can't see either of the ducks because they are in the shadow. Sorry, I guess just listen to the video and enjoy Kylee taking over at the end.
5/28/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment