7/24/2010

McKinley's new hair style

McKinley has wanted her hair as short as her uncle Jacobs' for two years. She cut her hair herself in January, which led to a shoulder length cut just to even it out.
When we moved into our house, McKinley made a new friend, Olive. Since then, she has wanted her hair to be cut like Olive's (a little better than a boys cut, but still a super short bob!)
As you can see, yesterday she got her wish. I let her tell the hair stylist what she wanted. Of course when she told the stylist to cut it up to her ears...I got a look of horror, and I said to the chin would be great.
McKinley is very proud that she held so still for the process, and the stylist was very impressed too. We got lucky she was good with kids, and did a very good job with McKinley's cut. We will be going back!
Today, McKinley asked if we could get another hair cut (I got my hair trimmed too). I laughed and told her we could go after her hair had grown out a little. I think she will be sad when it doesn't happen for another two months!



I got a video of McKinley explaining her new hair style!

1 comment:

  1. Lily keeps signing more to watch the videos again. She's crying now! Cute hair!

    ReplyDelete