10/12/2010

More in Utah

We spent a day in Ogden visiting our friends Steve and Danielle, before heading out to Heber to stay at my parents cabin. The only rustic part is outside!
 The four wheelers were being used non stop. It was fun having new terrain to drive around. McKinley even went out a few times!
 McKinley posing...with no shoes!
 Kylee after church, happy because she has just been fed.
 McKinley was not so happy...maybe she wanted some cheese too? I was trying to get a good picture of my cute girls in their Sunday dresses, but first McKinley was being sour, then when she decided to cooperate, Kylee wasn't happy anymore.
 McKinley decided to cooperate and pose for me. This is the best picture I got of the two of them together!
 Grandpa taking the kids on a hobo hike. They all had to find sticks and tie a hobo sack filled with goodies to it for this hike. They went on a fun trail that goes along the property and comes out on the road next to the cabin. The kids loved it.
 McKinley with her little hobo pack. It was pretty cold, so coats were a must...funny because we came home to a swimming pool and air conditioning turned up.
 taking a rest from the hike. Parker also took the kids for a bear hunt. I always worry he will scare them too badly, but the kids loved it and now it is tradition.
 McKinley helped Kylee on the hike.
 Oh this melts my heart. I can't believe how cute my girls are, and what good friends they are.
 My sister in law Abby and me posing at the top of a hill (small mountain/big hill) Parker and my brother Steven drove us around some trails they found. I got to drive back! You can't tell, but I had mud splattered clear up my jacket. I was wearing a new sweater I got in Park City, and had to roll it up under my jacket to keep it safe! And no, Abby and Steven didn't seem to get as muddy as we did..huumm.

No comments:

Post a Comment