2/18/2011

Our House!

Here it is. I finally had the time to take some videos of our house. Sorry about the commentary, but this is for my Mom. I will put some more pictures up later. And just in case I forget in the future, this is the day we listed our first house for sell. We closed 2/26/2010, and listed it for sale 2/18/2011. Not even a year later. What are we thinking...not too much thinking, just trusting that a way will be provided for us all to live under one roof again!

2 comments:

  1. It all looks great Jess! You can tell you've done a ton of work. We will pray that you can sell it quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good, Jess! I'm so sorry you have to leave it. I love the kitchen. I'd be sad to leave the new appliances. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete