We have had a fun and busy summer with lots of up-dates coming. I love living close enough to my family to drive there for a weekend...or longer. Becca and I went out to watch my younger siblings while my parents were gone. It was fun letting the kids play.
We went to my parents wards' pig roast. It was a lot of fun, and our first real pig roast. My parents had their camper up there and the girls had quite the party!
McKinley playing air hockey with some other kids. She is super competitive!
It was my Mom's Birthday, so we celebrated with a special dinner and cake of course.
More to come...I need to get something done in the house before Parker gets home!
It's fun to see Jennie and a little bit of her home and family along with yours!
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing how fast those children do grow up though. Your's are darling!