![]() |
| Grandma Reid came to visit us at our first place in CO. |
| McKinley got to stay up late for Stadium of Fire and loved it! Brad Paisley performed along with other groups. |
| On Kylees birthday...I don't know why she decided to pose like this? We went to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and had a blast. More of those pictures to come. |
| Parker's sister Camille came for a visit. My sister Becca and Parker's brother John helped us celebrate my birthday. It was fun having family, but a little chaotic with all the little cousins! |
| The girls waiting for Parker to take them on a ride. They would go sit on a machine and wait for Grandpa, an uncle or Parker to get ready. It was so cute that they would wait just for a little ride. |


Very cute pictures! So glad you are feeling better now!
ReplyDeleteIt's nice that you FINALLY put some pictures on your blog...j/k! I know you are probably super busy! How far along are you? When do you find out what you are having? I'm so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are SO cute! I can't wait to hear what you are having...and I am glad you are feeling better. There is nothing worse than being sick because of pregnancy and still having to take care of your family. Hopefully the next time you are all here in Bham we can get together!
ReplyDeleteApril