12/10/2012

Christmas lights and hot chocolate

We got bundled up, made some hot chocolate, and drove around looking at the Christmas lights this Sunday.
Avery was all smiles in her warm carseat. 
Happy Mommy. 
Cute Parker. 
The girls bundled up and ready to see some lights with their hot chocolate. I told them to get hats, so they thought we might be outside and cold. they got hats, gloves, scarves, and their warmest coats. They looked very warm, but didn't need it all in the car.
McKinly had a rating system for each of the houses we saw. She would give them stars based on her own elusive criteria, or a frowny face if she didn't like it at all. She kept track and I will take a picture for facebook. She gave Parker 8 out of 4 stars for our house, so she must be on to something. It was fun getting into the Christmas spirit and hearing the girls reactions to the decorations and lights. I love making traditions with my new family. Every year it get more fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment