Our ward had a party with pizza, games, and of course a trunk or treat. It was a lot of fun.
My friend Lisa with her little dog and me with my little kitty. These two are six weeks apart.
McKinley was super girl. She is showing off some plastic fangs she won playing one of the games.
Kylee was dora, but the princess one. She change her mind about her costume a million times. I didn't know what she was going to be even that morning. She also won some cute teeth from a game.
Kylee taking a ride in the wagon.
Kylee telling me about her cool teeth. Parker and I dressed up as Super Women and Super Man.
Somehow we didn't get a picture together, oh well.
Avery was a little cat...I didn't dare put whiskers on her face. I guess she just seems too fragile to me still.
No comments:
Post a Comment