12/10/2012

Thanksgiving 2010

We spent Thanksgiving with my family in Vernal. It was good to be home, since the last few times we were with my family was at the cabin or somewhere else. The girls had a blast playing with their aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was the first time the three newest grand babies were together. Avery was born 7/16, Emily was born 7/20, and Tanner was born 8/21 (I think!) It was great sharing Mommy moments and seeing how different our little ones are. We played lots of games, ate way too much food, and talked into the wee hours of he morning. I love being with my family and was sad to leave.

We also celebrated my Dad's birthday a little early so we could give him our present, a giant size jenga set for the cabin. It even has Perry'dise written on the sides. Parker and I spent many hours making it and Travis and Parker stained them.
This is the first year in a long time I didn't get up early for Black Friday shopping. I was pretty much done with my shopping and there weren't any good deals that interested me...enough to loose sleep! I thought I would miss the fun, but the sleep was so much better. The girls did do some shopping after lunch and I found a very cute purse.

The entire family. Parker and I have three girls, Becca and Travis have four boys, and Steven and Abby have sweet Emily. That makes 8 kids, 3 in-laws, and 8 grandkids....no announcements for at least a year :) 
Avery is tired from all the traveling and visiting! She likes to suck/chew on her thumb, always her left hand. 
Thanksgiving was wonderful, but the vacation went by too quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment