6/18/2010
HOT spring day
Yes it is very hot and humid here. It has reached the 90's, but felt over 100 with the humidity. I do admit, we haven't noticed, since we keep the ac cranked and stay inside, but today we spent the afternoon playing in the backyard, and swimming. I just got the girls new swimming suits. I have been wanting to get these shirt kinds, so I don't have to worry about burned shoulders. I can't believe what cute clothes people can think of and create! Kudos to all the designers and keep those cute dresses, outfits, and swimming suits coming please!
Kylee and McKinley love playing with Molly. Molly is soooo good with the girls. I don't know how she has so much patience!

My two adorable girls. McKinley has started to smile funny for pictures, oh how I miss her normal beautiful smile. Wish us luck with the heat, since it really hasn't hit yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment