6/18/2010

Our Countertops

I choose our slab of granite yesterday. I wish Parker had come with me, but he offered to stay home with the girls, and I didn't want to have to bring them too. You really can't tell what it looks like from the pictures because of the glare. It is a creamy white base color with light to dark brown flecks. It is called brown diamond. I am really excited that the kitchen will be done so soon. I am finding it difficult to let go of all the decision making. From here on out, we just cross our fingers that we made good decisions, and watch as all our hard work and a lot of time come together.
I will try to post before and after pictures, but we are going to be so busy this coming week, I am making no promises on when they will show up.



No comments:

Post a Comment